Ideals are like stars:
We may not succeed in touching them with our hands,
But by following them,
As a sefaring man on the ocean,
We shall achieve our destiny
-Joshua Harris
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Lovely books for children of all ages!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, I found your blog when I searched for Antonio Ciseri's The Deposition of Christ, which I saw for the first time earlier today. Your post from Good Friday was one of the search results. I appreciate the opportunity to read your thoughts; please continue writing this blog. You may be interested to know that in your profile, under Favorite Music, Ludwig's name is misspelled "Beethovin".
1 comment:
Hi, I found your blog when I searched for Antonio Ciseri's The Deposition of Christ, which I saw for the first time earlier today. Your post from Good Friday was one of the search results. I appreciate the opportunity to read your thoughts; please continue writing this blog. You may be interested to know that in your profile, under Favorite Music, Ludwig's name is misspelled "Beethovin".
In Christ,
Francis
Post a Comment