
I take courage in remembering, as William Ware is so fond of reminding his reader, that following the Orders will not stifle a good architect's talent and creativity, but they will keep a bad architect from designing complete trash.
Note the new link: Humanist Art Review
5 comments:
And which are you, dear filia dei? ;)
Hooray for Alma-Tadema, in your previous post!
I am neither yet, but of course I aspire to be the first or none at all...
;-)
Glad to have gotten a hooray out of you.
So today I'm playing Six Degrees of NET Seperation. Your sister was on my 2nd NET team, and today while I'm checking out the blog of a brother from my 1st NET team I see the link to your blog. So here I am! And it's fun to have found you! I think I've only ever seen you once or twice, but I feel somewhat close to you, since every time I visit Mames I sleep in your bed! :-)
GOOD heavens: and whenever I'm home I watch the awesome movies you made and gave to the aforementioned sister and envy the family sari collection!!
What page am I linked, too, if I may ask???
P
Eric Mohr: http://soaringauriga.blogspot.com/
Oh, the beauty of the sari collection! My sister Jo has the most beautiful one (deep blue w/green embroidery) hanging in her dorm room right this very instant. So gorgeous.
You should check out my blogs (I have an embarassment of blogging riches...)
www.xanga.com/curlygrrl
theologicalprincess.wordpress.com
gildedagedoyennes.wordpress.com
Post a Comment