Ideals are like stars:
We may not succeed in touching them with our hands,
But by following them,
As a sefaring man on the ocean,
We shall achieve our destiny
-Joshua Harris
Friday, August 12, 2005
A Brief Hiatus
Please pray for me and the 1 million others at World Youth Day in Cologne as we begin to gather today.
It's .01 percent, but I've already seen 3 that I know! I must know a lot!
Some kind of nicely ponderous quote is probably coming at the end of all this, but I just wanted to say, before this German keyboard wins the typograhpical duel we are presntly having:
1. Please keep the prayers coming. The devil really seems to be atacking innocence here, and those of you who aren't here are just as important in the battle!!
2. Fidelio; I'm sorry I haven't had time to look at it porperly, but I did check out your site so I can say I approve of it. Not that someone with your mydtique needs MY approval, but just for the vinyl rechord anyway...
We now return to your currently scheduled hiatus...
4 comments:
And I pray for your safety, of course. Really!
Behold, I am the anonymous of great mystique! (-:
We're praying for you all. I hope it's a great experience; we'll be expecting to hear lots about it when you get back. :-D
1 million people? Wouldn't that be, like, 10% of all Catholics?
It's .01 percent, but I've already seen 3 that I know! I must know a lot!
Some kind of nicely ponderous quote is probably coming at the end of all this, but I just wanted to say, before this German keyboard wins the typograhpical duel we are presntly having:
1. Please keep the prayers coming. The devil really seems to be atacking innocence here, and those of you who aren't here are just as important in the battle!!
2. Fidelio; I'm sorry I haven't had time to look at it porperly, but I did check out your site so I can say I approve of it. Not that someone with your mydtique needs MY approval, but just for the vinyl rechord anyway...
We now return to your currently scheduled hiatus...
Programming is such a hectic thing, dear. I know all about it.
I'll get with my sponsor about your prayer concern, btw. He's pretty good with backing me up on stuff I ask about.
Post a Comment